Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Egg Experiment.

WALT: Make connections between the human skeletal system and our science experiment.



Refection: On Monday my class and I, we had started an experiment that would make an egg into a bouncy egg. The process was we had to grab an egg and place it in a jar then we had to pour white vinegar making sure that the egg is covered then we had to place the cap on top and leave it for about 4 days and rise before it bounces.
 The ingredients we needed were a jar, an egg, white vinegar and water.
The changes I saw were that the eggshell was slowly disappearing and the egg was enlargening.
    The things I enjoyed doing were taking the egg out of the jar and rinsing it off with water and feeling how rubbery it was, next time I do this experiment I think I would open the jar one day earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment